PROJECT || Capsule Closet

Long time no see! :)

It's been about a year and a lot has changed! I've graduated from nursing school and am currently studying for my boards and working. The stress isn't over until I pass that exam. But why start up the blog while all this is going on??

The main reason why I'm getting back into blogging is to provide myself with some accountability. Myself, along with a small group of friends, have decided to try out participating in a capsule closet challenge. 

We were inspired by Project 333 and the Un-Fancy blog. 

Our rules aren't as steadfast as Project 333 and will be more like Un-Fancy's. We figured this is suppose to be a fun and rewarding experience. 

I'm currently on day two of cleaning my closet. I snapped a couple before pictures on my phone before I started tearing through it. I will post pictures once I'm done and tell of my closet purging process. 

Please prepare yourself...I actually take two closets and an extra hanging rack. I know. It's ridiculous. You can judge me all you want because I'm judging myself too. Hahaha. 



Oh goodness...do you see my external rack sagging on the left side? Bleh! The next time you hear from me, this will be reduced significantly...

Can't wait to show you my finished capsule closet! See you next time! :)

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment