OOTD || The Perfect Kimono

Hello!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the positive feedback regarding my previous post. It really comforts me to know that it was the right choice to post it! :) Now I'm not so scared of the idea of doing a personal post here and there. Anyways...back to our regular scheduling...

About a month ago, I took a trip to Portland for my friends wedding. I only packed a carry-on and decided on a very minimalistic wardrobe. These pictures were taken right after getting off the plane. I was tired. The little make-up I had on...was half hazard. But I'm going to post it anyways. :P

By the way, I'm really excited to start posting fall/winter wear. The weather in NorCal is finally getting gray and dreary. I love it. :)

I had been hunting for the perfect kimono for a long time before stumbling across this beauty at Brandy Melville. They only had one left in the store and I knew I had to snag that sucker. I love how easy a kimono is and what it adds to an other-wise boring outfit. It's really a stunner piece when you find the right one. :)

Outfit Details
Kimono: Brandy Melville [you might like this!]
Shirt: Target
Shorts: Madewell [on sale!]
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs [really old; you might like this]
Shoes: Birkenstock
Jewelry: World Market





Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin', & Pinterest to keep in touch during the week.
See you on the next post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment