OOTD || Abandoned Barns & Studded Boots


Hi Everyone! 

Des & I decided to go to half-moon bay a couple weekends back. We went to Burleigh H. Murray Ranch and hiked up a short path. It's a pretty cool stop if you're in the area. The ranch consists of a short 1-2 mile hike, a restricted military shooting range (which you're not suppose to go in...woops), and an abandoned barn built in the 1800s! The barn has a haunted-esque feel and was gigantic! We tried to find a way inside but the doors were pretty much chained up that day.

The day was warm yet consisted of a chilly breeze coming in from the ocean. The dress I'm wearing is quite short, so I paired some plain black yoga shorts under them. I also put on a chunkier ankle boot to give the illusion of showing less leg. Once it gets a little chillier around here, I'll probably wear this outfit with a pair of leggings and call it a day! :)

P.S. I really can't wait till boot season. I already have my eyes on too many pairs.

PC: Desmond T.

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Zara [similar]
Boots: Kelsi Dagger [old; you might like these]
Sunglasses: 3.1 Phillip Lim
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs [old; you might like this]
Necklaces: Ibiss (short), vintage (long; my mom's when she was young!)
Watch: Anne Klein [similar]
*I'm sure you've noticed by now, I always wear the same watch :P*















Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin', & Pinterest to keep in touch during the week.
Have a great week everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment