Seattle, WA || 5 Coffee Shops Worth Visiting

Hi Everyone!

I went on an impromptu five day trip to Seattle, Washington with my sister back in July. We booked everything the week before and had a fantastic time. I had to break my post into different parts, so today's post goes over some basics [where we stayed, transportation] and five coffee houses worth visiting. :)

Most of my friends know that I travel almost exclusively Airbnb. If you are thinking of traveling to Seattle on a budget, my sister and I stayed in the middle of downtown for only $79 a night. Our host, Gene, was also one of the best Airbnb hosts I've ever had. Click here to see Gene's listing!

During our stay in Seattle we traveled by public transit/walking to all our stops. I highly recommend buying an ORCA card on your day of arrival. Our public transit costs came out to be less than $25 for 5 days. We did take UberX one night because we gotten far from our place and it was getting late, but other than that, the public transit in Seattle was a breeze.

One of the top reasons why my sister and I chose Seattle was the coffee. Ohh the wonder that is coffee. Here is a little snippet of my coffee profile...if you will.

Priscilla's Coffee Profile:
Flavor & Feel: Smooth, creamy, med-dark roasts, with chocolate/nutty undertones
Go-To Spots: Philz and Blue Bottle Coffee
Favorite Cup[s]: Mocha at Blue Bottle Coffee & Philtered Soul at Philz

Now you know what my tastes are and what I look for in a cup of coffee. Here are five coffee shops that I deem worthy of visiting in Seattle!

Storyville Coffee Company

Aztec Mocha at Fonte Cafe & Wine Bar

5 Coffee Shops Worth Trying:
5. Seattle Coffee Works
[yelp sites linked!]

I would love to hear what your coffee profile is! Share in the comments your favorite flavors, cafes, etc! I'm always on the hunt for new favorites. Also, look out for part 2 of my Seattle posts. I will be writing about some good eateries and destinations.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin', & Pinterest to keep in touch during the week.
See you on the next post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment