OOTD || Denim & Nautical Loafers

Hello!

Long time no post! Here's a quick update! I have been enjoying my summer and I just came back from a week long trip to Seattle. My sister and I decided last minute to take a trip together and booked everything less than a week before the trip. I'm still in the midst of editing photos, but I plan on doing a post dedicated to the wonderful city of Seattle. I'm also leaving in 4 days to spend a week in Santa Barbara & LA so posts may be sporadic for a bit.

On to the outfit!

It was Des's birthday this past week and I took him out to Nick's Next Door. The ambiance was bistro-esque and casual. So, I wore an outfit that was easy yet put together. I played around with the denim on denim trend and kept the whole outfit pretty simple.

Outfit Details:
Top: Madewell [on SALE!]
Bottom: J Brand via Nordstrom Rack [similar]
Shoes: J.Crew [on SALE!]
Necklace & Watch: Zara [you might like this] ; Anne Klein 

Photographer: Desmond T.
Side note: the dogs were having a grand ol' time in my yard, so you may spot them here & there. I also realize my hand is constantly in the same position...my hair kept getting in my face. sorry!







Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin', & Pinterest to keep in touch during the week.
See you on the next post! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment