OOTD || Basic Blacks & Gladiator Accents

Hello!

I love black and about 85% of my wardrobe is black. But after starting a blog, I began to really challenge myself with colors. Once in awhile I like to go back to my roots and indulge in a blacked out outfit. A black on black outfit always adds a certain edge, even when styled simply or extravagantly. I always feel a boost of confidence when sporting an all black ensemble.

This outfit is as basic as it gets. I paired a loose black shirt with a tight pair of skinny jeans. I decided to go off of the gladiator-esque theme of the shoes and put on the golden bib necklace. Personally, I think the necklace screams warrior woman. Am I right?! [I said that exact line to a friend and she replied with: "Those look like leaves or arrowheads"] Sigh. To each their own, I say!!

Sidenote: I always see my favorite blogger/vlogger/youtuber EssieButton sport Topshop jeans. So I had to go and try it out myself. Oh boy. Softest, stretchiest jeans ever. They also fit like a glove. :)

Outfit Details
Top: Soprano via Nordstrom Rack [similar]
Bottom: Topshop
Shoes: Nine West via Nordstrom Rack [similar]
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs [love this style]
Necklace: Ibiss Boutique [in Willow Glen]
Bracelet: Taiwan

Photographer: Deanna L.








How do you feel about the all black look? :)
Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin', & Pinterest to keep in touch during the week.
See you on the next post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment