OOTD || The Denim Shift Dress

Hello hello!

This post is all about the Shift Dress. So classic, so simple, so not made for my body. My body proportions just aren't meant to look good in a shift dress. I tried on SO many, but each one just ended up bunching or fitting weird. I really don't know why I keep trying.

I saw this denim shift dress at Zara & was about to put it back on the rack...but I ALWAYS tell my friends, you don't know unless you try it. So, I tried it. Lo and behold...I loved it. This is my perfect shift dress. Comfortable, easy, and has the power to cover a post-buffet tummy ;) ...

Today, I decided to showcase this dress in its simplest form. I threw on a minimal amount of gold jewelry and a pair of summer-appropriate coral patterned wedges. Sometimes less is more.

Outfit Details:
Dress: Zara
*gifted from my lovely aunt, only sold in Taiwan*
Shoes: Coach [last season's; love these & these]
Jewelry: Nordstrom Rack & Taiwan



Oh, it also has pockets! :D


The purse transforms looks when used as a tote or crossbody! Snazzy huh? :) 
This bag is only sold in Taiwan sadly, but it's VERY similar to Longchamp in style & price.





Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin', & Pinterest to keep in touch during the day!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment