OOTD || Blush Linen & Cobalt Blue Florals

Hello hello!

I apologize for not posting last week! I was busy studying for finals. But now that's over, I can get back to blogging!! :) I have so many ideas for the summer, I'm definitely going to update more often. I have a couple series in mind & lots of recipes to share as well! I really hope you enjoy the following posts to come.

This past Saturday, a group of friends got together for a BBQ to celebrate finishing our 3rd semester of nursing school. It was a beautiful day, perfect for some Coronas and hot dogs. :) The sun was out & a slight breeze picked up during the day. I originally planned to just wear the top & shorts but realized it was a slight bit too breezy to be rocking a semi backless shirt that flew open with the wind. So I popped on my blush linen moto jacket from Loft that I am currently obsessed with. It's extremely light weight & comfortable. It will definitely be a staple piece during spring days & summer nights.

Ann Taylor Loft always has fantastic sales at really random times. So be sure to check their site/store often! I got mine on a random day that they had 40% off your whole purchase. Woooo! :D

Outfit Details:
Top: Zara
Shoes: Forever21
*not avail online, check your local F21!*
Purse: Target
Necklace: Ibiss [check out their website!]




Absolutely in love with the back of the shirt!



These shoes are SO comfortable. Forever21 is def. upping their game in the shoe department!



Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin', & Pinterest to keep in touch during the day!
See you on the next post! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment